Monday, June 27, 2011

Forest Friends

I generally embrace change when it comes to the new Stampin' Up! cattie. I know they have to get rid of some of our faves to make room for some GREAT new stamps and accessories. But I am a little sad about the fact that Forest Friends is retiring. So if you like it, you only have 'til June 30th to get it and the other retiring products.

I did this card for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge as well as my Fast and Fabulous Monthly Card Class, this Wednesday June 29th at 7:30. I still have a few spaces if you'd like to join us.  


Little hints:

*Like the Designer Series Paper? It's the Playdate DSP, which is also retiring June 30th.
*Haven't seen the greeting stamp before? It's the Swirls and Curls Verses Level 1 Hostess Set from the Summer Mini. I just love the fun and playful script in this stamp set!
*I love the new Baker's Twine - available in the Summer Mini as well as the new cattie! It's an economical way to add an embellishment to a card.
*How did I get the tree to be Old Olive and Chocolate Chip in color? Stampin' Write markers, of course :)  The ink in them is the same ink as in the stamp pads so you can stamp with them, too!

Hope to see you at my Fast and Fabulous class and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

1 comment:

Dori Shelton said...

How completely adorable is this?!! I love the little deer and the fabulous neutral colors together!