Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit

Have you heard? Stampin' Up! is starting a monthly crafting kit subscription service called Paper Pumpkin! Why Paper Pumpkin? Because you get a bunch of paper/accessories and in half an hour of creativity, you can transform it into something beautiful!

Every month for only $24.95 (shipping INCLUDED!) you'll get a kit that includes everything you need to make super cute projects. Ink, paper, stamps, accessories - the only thing you need to provide is adhesive. What an awesome idea! And because I went to Leadership, I have the first kit, the Welcome Kit, to show you!


The whole thing comes in a super cute box with instructions. Right to your door :)


That's right - there's a D clear block in there! Your Welcome Kit (the first one you get after you sign up) has one in there in so you can stamp right away if you don't have one. And if you DO have one, well now you have another :)

Here's what I made with the supplies given: one card following the directions, one card reversing the design.


And then, adding a different ink color (Tempting Turquoise) and some White Baker's Twine/White Taffeta Ribbon, I created the following two cards (that's right, your kit makes 4 cards!)





The best thing about Paper Pumpkin is that you can sign up, stay with it a few months and cancel anytime :) You can get more information here on my Paper Pumpkin Page or if you LOVE it as much as I do, you can sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com. Remember to select me, Monica Hornof, Stittsville ON, as your Demonstrator and to selected the Canada tab at the top right.

Here's one more idea for you - use the materials that come in the Paper Pumpkin Kit to create a card holder for the cards:


I used chipboard from the kit and tore the piece in half. Then I punched out part of the adhesive embellishment leftovers for the top circle. The 'hey there friend' sentiment is also framed with embellishment leftovers... what a great way to get more mileage from your kit!

I'm sooo excited about Paper Pumpkin that the 2nd Friday of every month I'm going to be holding a Paper Pumpkin Palooza! Bring your Paper Pumpkin supplies and you can use my ink, Big Shot, stamps and punches to make your projects even more fun! This event is FREE for anyone who signs up for Paper Pumpkin with me :) You'll also get a few free embellishments from me (if you're out of town, I'll mail these to you).

Hope to be creating Paper Pumpkin projects with you soon! 'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity.


Monica
Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7  





No comments: