Sunday, March 23, 2008

New EMBOSSED Baby Cards

Embossing - I LOVE embossing. I can't even tell you how much I love embossing. Ever since I got my heat tool and embossing powder two weeks ago I've been having fun embossing EVERYTHING! Here are a few cute simple cards using silver embossing powder. I think they're great because of their simplicity - it doesn't take much to make a super cute card. I love the final results and hope you do too!!!

Embossed Baby Blues

*Card Size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 "
*Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue Designer Paper
*Stamp Set - Lovely Labels
*Ink - Versamark
*Acessories - Scallop Circle Punch - my favorite
punch... hands down, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Heat Tool
*Techniques - Embossing

Silver Embossed Giggling Baby

*Card Size - 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4"
*Cardstock - Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
*Stamp Sets - Cuddles and Tickles (retired), Warm Words (GREAT versatile stamp set), Stampin' Around Duckies (small wheel)

Ink - Versamark, So Saffron
Accessories - Ticket Corner Punch (my fave corner punch!), Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Write Markers
*Techniques - Embossing, Coloring with markers, Stampin' Around Wheel

Silver Embossed Sweet Pea

*Card Size - 5 1/2 " x 4 1/4"
*Cardstock - Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Very Vanilla
*Ink - Versamark
*Accessories - Ticket Corner Punch, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Write Markers
*Techniques - Embossing, Coloring with markers




No comments: