Monday, June 22, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes!

I love cupcakes. I probably ate too many of them during my pregnancy :p And it's no surprise I finally ordered this stamp set in my 8th month (I'd been eyeing it for about 7 months at that point!) I immediately mounted it and made these cards. I wanted to play with some retired DSP that I had as well (Berry Bliss from the SS 2008 Catalog). After playing with this stamp set I love cupcakes even more than before. But I absolutely LOVE making birthday cards with it! It's so fun, so versatile, and there are so many possibilities - these cards are clearly just the beginning! You can add glitter or Crystal Effects to the sprinkles, cut out the candle or cupcake top to add texture, play around with the greetings and do many many other things!


I'll be back with more soon as I've been busy making some new cards for Belly Laughs. In the meantime, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

1 comment:

Patti D. said...

Very cute! Nice colouring job too.