Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A little 'Tuesday' Mojo and Stamper's Group Sneak Peak!

I never do this. I want my Stamper's Group members to have a 'surprise' (hopefully a good one ;) ) when they come to make their projects every other month. But I loved the Mojo Monday Sketch so much this time around that I wanted to use it for one of my projects this month. So what I'll do is post the card but no dets - you'll have to wait 'til Sunday next week to get those - sorry!  All I'll say is that a lot of what you see  are new Summer Mini products and there is some 'old' in there too, just used in a different way :)



Enjoy, and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love that textured impressions folder, the paper... everything! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This card is pretty and in fact would also be perfect for the current challenge over at Papercraft Star... I hope you join us there!
http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-43-is-now-open_27.html