Monday, June 16, 2008

eScape with Stampin' Up!

On June 25, 2008, Stampin’ Up! is taking the day to unplug and unwind, and reconnect on a personal level with friends and loved ones through handmade cards. And we invite you to eScape with us throughout the month of June! Attend my eScape event or host one of your own!

Join me on June 25th from 7-9 PM, make a card using the new Fresh Cuts Stamp Set and take advantage of special offers!
Spots for my this event are filling up FAST! Contact me today at monkeypapercrafts@gmail.com to reserve your spot! This event is FREE and I'm offering some great deals! Buy the Fresh Cuts Stamp Set and Coordinating Note cards and get 5% off this package! Add on the coordinating 5-petal Flower Punch and get 10% off this package. Hope to see you on June 25th!


No comments: