Tuesday, June 24, 2008

'Retirement Party' and Introduction to Décor Elements - July 6th

Join me on Sunday July 6th, from 7-9 PM for a FREE workshop featuring Retiring Stamp Sets and Stampin' Up!'s NEW Décor Elements - home decoration made easy!!!

I'll give you a quick (yes, quick - I promise!) rundown on the new D
écor Elements and their super easy application and removal. Even if you're not interested in stamping, I think you'll love these wall decorations!
I'll have some of the new Décor Elements on my walls for you to touch, feel and 'ooh and ahh' over :) I'm super excited about these, as I'm sure you will be when you see how awesome they are! Sure they look great in the brochure, but you HAVE to see them in person!

I'll also give you a quick overview of my fave retiring stamp sets and then you'll get to make a card or two with my faves! You can even purchase some of my already retired (from previous catalogs) stamp sets. I have WAY too many and need to make some space ;) All in all a fun afternoon! Make sure to bring a friend to get an extra door prize ticket!


A quick overview of my specials, available if you attend my workshop. These specials are also available on any e-mail orders received July 6th ONLY :)
*10% Off retiring Stamp Sets
*FREE Applicator Tool with any
Décor Elements purchase

Don't forget that during the week of June 29th to July 7th you'll get
a FREE Stampin' Write Marker of your choice for every $50 in product or a FREE Classic Stampin' Pad for every $75 in product purchased (before taxes and shipping). So even if you can't make it to my 'Retirement Party' and Intro to Décor Elements, you can still take advantage of these specials!

Looking forward to seeing you on July 6th, be sure to RSVP :)


No comments: