Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge - Love this sketch!

I haven't done one in a while, but with the circular theme in this sketch, I thought it would be a great time to try out my Button, Button stamp set from the Occasions Mini. And I was right - buttons with the Sweet Stitches DSP made for a vibrant, lovely combination.

What makes buttons even better? Buttons on top of buttons! To the two accent stamps, I added a bitty button. You may be wondering where I got the Daffodil Delight 'thread'... it's actually just a very thin piece of card stock I cut and threaded through. And idea I've been using lots with the Bitty Buttons that I originally got from a wonderful US Demo, Mary Fish. I did use a Chocolate Chip Flower Brad in the middle of the pink 'button', because I thought it matched well - I guess I cheated a bit there on the button theme ;)

Top it all off with some 1/4" grosgrain Marina Mist card and you've got a simple and cute card. I've made this a new baby (or shower) card, but it could work as a thank you or birthday just as well!

I love these colours in this DSP and I love the simplicity yet elegance of this sketch! Hope you did too and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: