Thursday, January 6, 2011

NEW Framed Tulips Embossing Folder

It's no secret - I love Embossing Folders for the Big Shot. Why? They're super easy to use, add that litte bit of je ne sais quoi to a card and are very cost effective (only $10.95). Which is why the new Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (#121809) was at the top of my 'must have' list! Don't you just love how easily you can add a frame to any card?

On this card, I also used the Sweet Stitches Big Designer Buttons (item #122302) - also at the top of my 'must have' list. I combined my two 'must haves' on the card below. I also used the Easter Blossoms stamp set again (item #122057 - clearmount, #121905 - woodmount). Remember, I used it in the Mini Sneak Peaks Post? I can't believe it's even the same set - so many varied uses :)

More Occasions Mini samples coming - there are so many fab products in there! If I were to post them all in one post you'd be reading all day!!! LOL! And don't forget to keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: