Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spring Sampler Leadership 2013 Swap Card

I'm back!!! I took another break. I don't know what to say, just that I needed it. On Sunday, I came back from Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference in Orlando FL and I'm full of ideas! And ready to share :)

I want to show you my Leadership Swap. I used the Spring Sampler stamp set in the Spring Mini. It's a pretty big stamp set, with some super cute images but I hadn't seen many samples using it. So I figured my swap would stand out... and it did! I had a few demos fighting over who'd get my last few swaps. Made me feel pretty good!


Tips & Tricks:

 *Do you like the embossed background? It's the new Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It's a bit like the Polka Dot Embossing Folder - works well with men's cards, women's cards as well as kids cards!
*You can punch out most of the images in the Spring Sampler stamp set with the new 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch... isn't it cute?
*The button, 1/4" satin ribbon and DSP are samples from the upcoming Sale-a-bration (starts January 22nd) Sycamore Street Suite. A free product for every $60 you spend!

I'm so glad my swap was well received but I'm going to be very busy making many more projects in the coming weeks. Do you have projects on the go? Join me at my Friday Free-for-All Class this week. No make-and-takes, just bring your projects, use my inks/stamps and enjoy 3 hours of crafting in peace! You can RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/151336648349129/

I'll be back soon - my goal is two posts per week. So feel free to keep me on track ;) 'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

Monica

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Sampler, Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Sycamore Street Button and Ribbon Bundle (Sale-a-Bration), 1" Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments: