Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fundraiser Cards

Last Friday February 19th I held the I {Heart} Hearts for Haitian Relief Fundraiser at my home. Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from each I {Heart} Hearts stamp set sold until February 28th. Their donations are going to the Red Cross.

To aid this effort I held my own fundraiser where we did 3 cards for a $5 donation. My commissions from any orders placed were also donated. As a group we decided to donate directly to an orphanage in Haiti that desperately needs our help after the devastating earthquake. God's Littlest Angels is a wonderful organization that were more than happy to help.

The I {Heart} Hearts stamp set is all heart ;) But it's very versatile as the cards below demonstrate. I can't wait to make more cards with it!

I was inspired to make this card by my wonderful upline Marlayne Hardy who demo'd this card on a local TV station. I love the Scallop Border Trim Punch and if you love it too you can earn it through Sale-a-Bration until March 31st!

I LOVE this card with the Sending Love Specialty DSP. It is in the Occasions Mini - but only until April 30, 2010!

I LOVE the gorgeous Sweet Pea Stitched Felt - also in the Occasions Mini! So cute and adds such a nice touch to our cards.


Thanks for reading and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: