Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I {Heart} Hearts for Haiti Fundraiser

To help out the people suffering from the recent earthquake in Haiti, Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from the sale of each I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (pictured below) to the Red Cross. To help Stampin' Up!'s Fundraising initiative, I will be holding a Fundraising Event on February 19th at 7:30 PM.



For a $5 donation, come make 3 note cards with the clear mount I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. Make a minimum $25 purchase that evening to get your workshop FREE and all my commissions will go towards Haitian Earthquake relief (Red Cross). I would like to make this a huge success, so I hope to see you there! Can't make it? E-mail me before February 19th with your fundraiser order and I'll donate those commissions to the Red Cross as well!

Keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: