Sunday, February 14, 2010

Haitian Earthquake Relief Fundraiser Sneak Peak #1

I have two cards designed for this week's fundraiser. I'd have 3 but, well, my 9 1/2 month old doesn't like sleeping and I wanted the third card to be just as nice as the first two ;) So I'll do that when I'm feeling a bit more awake - hopefully tomorrow. These cards aren't just your regular, simple cards. They use lots of fun embellishments, DSP's and (IMO) are just gorgeous! For a $5 donation, this is an event not to be missed :)

In the coming days I'll have sneak peaks of the cards so you can see what you'll be missing if you don't come. ;) ;) ;) Here's Sneak Peak #1. Using lots of Sending Love DSP (with glitter already on it) and a simple 3D butterfly using the Butterfly Punch (blog post on how to make that is coming soon!).


More info on this fundraiser is found HERE and on my Facebook Group. Please RSVP on Facebook or at stampingmonica@gmail.com.

Hope to see you there and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: