Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! This year I ran my first ever "Make your Kids' Valentines" workshop and it was a huge success! I had an in-home workshop with a wonderful hostess and then I ran a workshop in my home last week. We actually made the workshop here a ladies' night, complete with wine. Stamping and Pinot Grigio, you can't go wrong!

For my Valentines I wanted to keep things simple. When looking for the perfect stamp set, Animal Crackers jumped out at me! It was perfect with cute sayings like "Have an ice day", "You quack me up", "I'm nuts about you", and "Ears wishing you a happy day".

Could this set be any cuter for Valentines? And best of all, it's not a Valentine's set so you can use it for other occasions, too! And what are cute Valentines without a tote? Using one of my favorite Bigz XL dies for the Big Shot, the Fancy Favor die (a SU! exclusive) we made this adorable tote to house the Valentines.


I just hope all the kids receiving them appreciated their moms' craftiness ;) Happy Valentine's Day and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: