Friday, May 13, 2011

Simple Daisy Thank You

I love my Big Shot because with a quick crank of the handle, I can make a simple yet stunning card. That's how I feel about this card. I got the original idea for it from my upline, Marlayne Hardy. And it's perfect for this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge, where we were challenged to create something wedding related with inspiration from the photo to the left. 

For anything wedding related, I love Stampin' Up!'s Confetti White card stock, which I used on my card. It has that classic wedding feel. Pretty and Pink and and a hint of Certainly Celery, like in the picture, completed the look. This card could be used as a 'Thank You', 'Congratulations to the Newlyweds' or even as the invitation itself!  Sometimes simple is beautiful, and better!


Hope you enjoyed this week's PPA card and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

1 comment:

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Beautiful thank you card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.