Monday, October 24, 2011

Dasher in Pewter

Although the Pewter Embossing Powder has been available for a couple of months now, I haven't really had a chance to show it off on my blog. Initially, I wondered what made this embossing powder so different from the Silver Embossing Powder.

I have used it a few times, but when I saw this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, I thought it was a perfect sketch for a pewter-embossed Dasher :) What is wonderful about this embossing powder is that it's thicker and gives a more thick, metallic feel to it. It would be a perfect embossing powder for the Faux Metal technique. Doesn't Dasher look elegant in pewter?


Tips & Tricks:

*The Letters to Santa DSP is perfect to make a variety of different-looking cards. There are many beautiful patterns and colors!
*Don't you just love the Mini Silver Brads? They're perfect for the little Jewelry Tags.
*Our Baker's Twine (available in White, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso) is perfect for any card: casual and fancier.

Hope you've enjoyed my metallic Dasher. 'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. I love that deer and the colors are beautiful!

Vikki said...

That is such a pretty card.

Monica Hornof said...

Thank you ladies :)