Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July!

There's been a lot of talk amongst demonstrators over whether the new In Colours can be used on Christmas cards. There are no reds or greens. But in my opinion, these colours can be used with regular SU! colours to make some great non-traditional Christmas cards. I personally LOVE the new In Colors (they are SO my cup of tea!) so I decided to challenge myself to make two different Christmas cards using them. They're definitely not traditional, pretty unusual (especially the one using the crazy but lovely Razzleberry Lemonade DSP), but I would most certainly love getting one of these in the mail :) I used the new Level II Hostess Set Christmas Punches for these cards. This is such an awesome Christmas set, definitely one other good reason to book a Christmas workshop (in addition to great hostess benefits, lots of fun and a make-and-take!) Contact me today or attend my Champagne Punch Open House to book yours!

Take a look at these crazy Christmas cards and let me know what you think!


The card recipe for my Razzle Chistmas card includes:
Stamp Set: Christmas Punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (New!)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark
Accessories: Tag Punch, Modern Label, Eyelet Border Punch, Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver Brads, Silver Cord (retired)


The card recipe for my Christmas Punch card includes:
Stamp Set: Christmas Punch
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White,
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Silver and Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

Keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: