Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge - Week 97

Yes, it's Wednesday. Again. But really... how can I be expected to get this card made, photo'd, and blogged in one day? Maybe if I didn't have a 3.5 year old and 3 month old in the house. In all honesty, I think we're lucky I get this card up as 'early' as I do, lol! So this week's challenge was a bit less out of the box for me, though I would definitely not have come up with this design myself!
I decided to use the retired Unfrogettable stamp set for this card. I need to make more cards for Belly Laughs and this was a nice simple design so I though, why not? Here's what I came up with... simple but sweet, I think.


My card recipe for this 'hoppy' card includes:

Stamp Set: Unfrogettable (retired)
Card stock: Wild Wasabi (retired), Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP (retired)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, VersaMark
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Watercolor Wondercrayons - Earth Elements, Aqua Painter, Sizzix Big Shot, Scalloped Circles #2 Die, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

That's it for this Mon... er Wednesday! Keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: