Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge - Week 96

This week's sketch challenge was definitely outside the box for me. I never would have thought to create a background with three equal strips of DSP.


When I saw this week's sketch design, I thought it would make a wonderful wedding shower card. My friend asked me to make a couple of cards for her, including a shower, so I used the challenge as my basis for this card. I think it turned out beautifully and I hope the bride-to-be loves it!


The card recipe for this card includes
Stamp Sets: She's All That (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze Regular and Textured (retired), Berry Bliss DSP (retired), Confetti White
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Big Shot, Scalloped Circle Die #2, Heat Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Designer Label Punch, Flower Fusion Too, Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: