Friday, March 30, 2012

One Last Day to Sale-a-Brate!

Well, I'm writing this on March 30th, but most of you will see this on March 31st: the last day of Sale-a-Bration. The LAST day! How did over two months go by so quickly? I think my favorite product from this year's SAB was the Everyday Enchantment DSP. This paper is SO gorgeous, I really hope it somehow, magically carries over into the new catalogue. But that is probably just a dream, so I'll use it one more time!


How adorable is this little purse? It's a new Big Shot die: the Petite Purse Bigz L Die. Although the DSP is only available 'til tomorrow, this new die will be available from April 1st to April 30th and then in the new catalogue.


The photo above gives you an idea of how big the purse is. The little note cards are 1-3/4" x 1-3/4". Aren't they cute? The little purse is also perfect for a couple of chocolates, a little pillow gift such as lip balm - the possibilities are endless!

Tips & Tricks:
*I love the SAB Everyday Enchantment Brads so much I used one on my purse on the 'tab'.
*The variety of patterns and colors in the Everyday Enchantment DSP is amazing! I decided to go with the Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Soft Suede colors for this project.
*The Petite Purse die is so well designed ~ a couple of folds, a bit of Sticky Strip and it comes together easily. No fumbling with a tricky die.
*The purse die does come with a handle, but I decided to do something I've seen a few other demos do: I used the Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Love it!
*Don't miss out on SAB 2012 ~ for every $60 you order you'll get a free SAB product. Check out my Online Store before it's too late!

Hope you have all enjoyed SAB 2012 as much as I have! But don't fret, in April we'll have more fun stuff for you of course ;) 'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out  your creativity.

No comments: