Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Simple Blossom

I have a bunch of private stampin' classes coming up and we're into a new month so I need some new cards to show off! My most popular stamp set last month was the Mixed Bunch set and coordinating Blossom Punch. I think I sold about 15 sets of them! And I understand why ~ they're easy to use, give stampers many different options in design and they're just so frickin' cute!

What is my next most popular stampin' item in the last month? The Everyday Enchantment DSP! I love all the designs, love the fact that some sheets have a vintage feel yet others have a fresh, clean feel, and I especially love that there are feminine and masculine designs. So... for my first private stampin' class card I used both :) I used a swap I got at Leadership as my inspiration.


Tips & Tricks:

*Use your Paper Snips to clip little slits in your flower. It only takes a few seconds and gives it additional dimension.
*Use your Bone Folder to tease the flower petals to give them even more dimension.
*I love the brads that come in the Everyday Enchantment Brad & Ribbon Bundle. This is a Sale-a-Bration item ~ get 1 free for every $60 you order. Now that's a deal! Order now in my Online Store.

I hope the ladies who come to my private classes love this card and its simplicity. 'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: