Sunday, March 4, 2012

Simply Sent Create & Keep Set

Have you seen the Simply Sent Create & Keep card kit in the Occasions Mini? I love the fact that it comes with cards, adhesive elements, envelopes AND a card holder! For only $17.95 ~ how awesome is that? There are colors that would work for me and there are colors that would work best for women. So you can make cards for all occasions AND for both men and women:


I jazzed these cards up with some Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon and the Packed for Mom/Dad stamp sets. We'll be using this kit and making these cards at my All Occasions Card Class this Friday March 9th. I made some cards for this class using only the Simply Sent kit:


Okay - so I added a rhinestone, but isn't it lovely? On others I added some ribbon and a greeting:


But those doilies on the left of the card? The cards *come* preprinted that way! How pretty :) On another card, I added a stamp from Happiest Birthday Wishes but the border on it, yes, it comes with the Kit! You really wouldn't need to add anything at all to these cards.


Not only will this card set you up with cards for a few months, but for $25 it's a steal - definitely cheaper than Hallmark! Or get the class to go with all the extra accessories! Hope to see you at the class! You can RSVP at stampingmonica@gmail.com.

No comments: